Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Good Old Times

Today for me was a blast from the past! Listening to old music, watching old movies and thinking about old times. It is fun to think about the time when I was younger and the fun things I used to do along with the stupid things I used to do. I was watching karate kid tonight, Love that movie and just remembering where I was in my life when I first saw that movie. I was probably in Junior high, looking pretty nerdy and thinking that I knew everything there was to know about live. Man I didn't know anything!! Don't you just wish that for one minute you could be a kid again? No bills, no responsibilities but maybe cleaning your room and going to school for free and getting an education. What was I thinking when I said I wanted to grow up and move out! Now I have more bill than I can pay, more responsibility than I probably want and I can't go to school because I can't afford it. Man we really had it made back then!! But anyways the times are fun to remember I guess and even though I did some stupid things I would not change anything! One of the biggest mistakes that I thought I made at the time was getting pregnant at 15, probably not the right age but differently the right child! Cody is differently the BIGGEST blessing in my life and I could not ever imagine not having him in it. He is 15 now and will be16 in November. Thinking about old times I remember when I was pregnant with him looking at his car seat thinking I can't wait until he is here and now he is getting ready to drive. Where does the time go? So I guess my point is time flies so don't talk it for granted and take the time to remember the good and the bad there is always a lesson learned or to be learned with each experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment