Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Angels

Are there really Angels among us? I was listening to the radio tonight and they were talking about angels. People see them around other people. So what do you think? I heard a story once from Joyce Myer, she said that after one of her shows someone came up to her and told her this story. There was a man and a women that attended the conference. The man had brought the women for her birthday and was mostly there just for her. After Joyce spoke the husband asked the wife. Who were the 4 men in white coats that followed Joyce during the show. His wife was confused and asked what men. He said that when Joyce came out on the stage 4 men followed her and when she started to speak they drew swords and stood at attention the whole time. There were no men on the stage that anyone else say but a glimpse from God for this man to see the angels that guarded Joyce. The man was saved that night!! So it just got me thinking again....do I really have angels that are with me? Do you have angels that are with you? What kind of Godly power do these angels hold for us? I have heard that they respond to the Word of God, what am I missing out on? Just a thought, one of those questions you have and can't figure out and put to the back of your mind. Like this one,will I get to see my babies when I get to heaven? How old will they be? Will they know me? Do they know and see me know? Oh man I could go on for days!! Guess I just need to be in prayer and word to get some real answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment