Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bucket List

So I was thinking it may sound crazy but I think I want to make a bucket list. There are so many things that I want to do and places I would like to go. I have many excuses why I can't or don't but that true is I can do all these things if I put my mind to it and think ahead. So here is my bucket list as of right now.


1. Take my son to China
2. Go to France
3. Do missionary work in another country
4. Reach my weight loss goal.
5. Get my nursing degree
6. Ger out of debt
7. Climb a mountain
8. Sky dive
9. Open a center to help the homeless


I am sure I can think of more but these are some of the top. So now the mission is to get started on it.....where do I start???

2 comments:

  1. I love it! If you are serious about doing skydiving (which is one of my dreams!) you can mix it in with a good cause. There is an organization called SOAR where you sign up to do a skydive and get people to sponsor you. The money goes to help fund a local rape crisis center. How great is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds very cool!! You and I need to talk. I would love to get into something that has meaning!!

    ReplyDelete